Are you seeking the answer to what are the HIV/AIDS infection stages then these are 3 and they are as follows:
The answer to how long does it take to show symptoms of HIV, is that within just the first 2–4 weeks of getting infected with HIV/AIDS, the person would experience an illness that is very akin to fly.
This is the natural response of the human body to HIV/AIDS infection. At this point, to understand if a person has an acute HIV/AIDS infection, the person has to undergo a nucleic acid test (NAT) or a fourth-generation test.
Chronic HIV Infection/Clinical Latency
This is a period of HIV/AIDS is known as chronic HIV infection or asymptomatic HIV infection. Though HIV is active, it reproduces at levels that are very low.
During this period, people may not fall ill and they might not have any early symptoms of hiv in men
But, as the level of the virus increases in the body, the person would move on to the third stage of the HIV/AIDS infection stages.
Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome (AIDS):
This is the last stage of AIDS and it is the severest of all the stages of an HIV infection. People who have reached this stage of the illness have immune systems that are extremely badly damage.
They get all kinds of illnesses that are very severe and they know these as opportunistic illnesses, as is clearly seen in the last stages of AIDS-pictures.
What Is Usually The First Sign of HIV?
One of the first symptoms of HIV/AIDS infection stages is a fever. More often than not, this fever can accompany various other mild symptoms such as a sore throat, lymph glands that can swell and fatigue.
It is at this very point that the virus now starts to move into the bloodstream and starts to replicate in numbers that are very large.
HIV/AIDS Symptoms Differ
Yes, the symptoms of HIV/AIDS infection stages could differ from person to person. But here are the common symptoms associated with HIV/AIDS.
- Joint Pains, Aching Muscles, and Swollen Lymph Nodes:
A very important part of your immune system is your lymph nodes. If they get inflamed, it means you have an infection.
You have many lymph nodes in your neck, groin, and armpit. You could experience pain in these areas as one symptom of HIV/AIDS.
- Diarrhea, Vomiting, and Nausea:
As part of the Early Symptoms of hiv in men, there are several people who have issues with their digestive system.
If a person has diarrhea that is not responsive to various kinds of medications, this could show HIV/AIDS.
- Fever: One of the first symptoms of HIV/AIDS Infection Stages is a fever.
- Night Sweats: In the early stages of HIV/AIDS, there are many people who will break out into night sweats. These are not related to the temperature in the room or exercise.
- Skin Rash: Earlier or later in the HIV/AIDS infection stages, skin rashes can appear. There are certain cases in which this trash can appear akin to boils that are itchy and have pink breakouts.
- Headache And Fatigue: Because of the inflammatory response that your body would generate for HIV/AIDS infection stages, you would have to feel lethargic and tired.
- Dry Cough And Sore Throat: If you have a cough that is dry and severe and lasts from many weeks to many months and is not curable with inhalers or antibiotics, then this is a very typical symptom for HIV/AIDS patients who are very ill.
Visit this Site: https://thevivant.com/
Can HIV Be Cured At Early Stage?
If not treated, a person suffering from AIDS can survive for approximately 3 years. A person who is suffering from HIV/AIDS infection stages is diagnose with this fatal disease.
If they get various kinds of opportunistic illnesses or if their CD4 cell count goes to less than 200 cells/mm³.
The bitter truth about AIDS is that there is no cure for it. But, the HIV/AIDS virus can ‘control’ by antiretroviral treatment, so people who have HIV can live a long and healthy life.
New studies have revealed that they diagnose if early, there are some who can ‘functionally cure’ if they can treat immediately.
But those people who are infected with the HIV virus and do not get treated will develop Stage 3 AIDS, within a period of just 2-15 years of being infected.
What Is the Last Stage of AIDS Before Death?
In the last stages of AIDS, just before death, a person would suffer from the following:
- Night sweats.
- Purplish spots on the skin that just will not go away.
- Feeling tired all the time.
- Weight loss cannot explain.
- Shortness of breath.
- Diarrhea that lasts very long and is very severe.
- Fever that will last for over 10 days.
- Lymph nodes swell in the areas of the groin or neck.
See A Doctor at Once
Global HIV/AIDS statistics for the year 2019, reveal that there are approximately 37.9 million people all over the world, who have this fatal illness.
The symptoms of the HIV/AIDS infection stages could vary from person to person, and they see this in HIV symptom pictures.
But it is also very true that the first signs of HIV/AIDS would normally become visible within the very first month or two.
As is part of the natural response of the human body to the HIV/AIDS virus, many people, but not all people, would see severe flu-like symptoms. as the ‘seroconversion’ period.
It is that it becomes very vital for you to identify HIV/AIDS as the cause. And, the only way in which you can know for sure if you are going through the HIV/AIDS Infection Stages, is by going to a doctor immediately and getting tested.